A quality bathroom renovation is a great way to add style, value, and functionality to your home—and we should know. Our highly rated bathroom remodeling company has helped homeowners make custom changes at budget-friendly prices.
Archwood Homes is commitment to quality workmanship using premium products has earned us a long-standing.
We are trusted by homeowners throughout the Twin Cities and Metro area. Our bathroom remodeling team takes pride in their work and care about our customers.
Has your family outgrown the bathrooms originally built with your home? Are you looking to increase your property’s square footage, resale value, and functional living space?
We’ll sit down with you to understand your goals, review product samples and popular bathroom designs, and help you create a uniquely stylish and practical bathroom for your family.
Our bathroom addition team specialize in designing, planning, and installing full bathrooms.
For guaranteed quality, we promise you this: we listen, and we care!
Fully Customized Bathroom Remodeling
We can work within your existing bathroom layout, or we can even build you a brand-new bathroom addition that’s custom-made to your specifications.
How Our Bathroom Remodeling Process Works
When you contact Archwood Homes, we’ll take care of you from beginning to end. You won’t ever have to search for another remodeling contractor because our experts can handle it all.
- Free Consultation: We’ll meet with you in your home to discuss your project and review some sources of bathroom remodeling inspiration.
- Choose Your Products: We’ll help you envision your new bathroom’s look and feel from floor to ceiling.
- Design: We want you to be fully satisfied, so we’ll work with you to tweak and tailor your new bathroom to perfection.
- Installation: The final step is to bring your bathroom design to life. We’re ready to complete the job efficiently and on budget.
Expert Tips for Your Bathroom Remodeling Project
1. Budget If you don’t know already you should work up an idea of how much you want to spend on your bathroom renovation. Setting a budget will help guide you as you make decisions about what to include in the remodel. Once you’ve figured out what you can spend and subtracted the amount allocated to labor, you’ll have a clearer sense of what you can spend on tile, fixtures, and extras.
2. Time Many people assume that if they are remodeling a small bathroom it will only take a few days, or anyway it will take much less time than a larger one. This is not necessarily the case. Depending on how many items you are changing in the bathroom your contractor will have to go through all the same steps as a larger bathroom.
However, planning refers not only to defining the duration of the renovation works but also certain intermediate steps such as ordering and purchasing tiles, fixtures, custom-built vanity or cabinets to make sure they can be delivered when your contractor needs them. Planning time is also crucial for those with only one bathroom in their house as they will have to make arrangements where to take a shower and use the toilet while the bathroom is taken apart.
3. When it comes to bathroom renovation by completing the job in a specific sequence you can save yourself from a lot of clean up time and mistakes. Whether you are demolishing sheetrock or simply repainting, you always want to start at the top of the room. Remodel your ceiling first, walls second, and floors third so you can prevent damage to your new components.